Terms and Conditions
All products are not sold to minors under the age of 18.
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to the sale of goods by HHC Friends (hereinafter also "HHC Friends", "we" or "seller") via our online shop at HHCFriends (hereinafter also "Shop" or " website”) in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded. They can be accessed at any time https://hhcfriends. en/
CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The presentation of goods on our website is merely a non-binding invitation to visitors to our shop to make us an offer to buy. Sending the order in the web shop by clicking on the "Buy" button represents a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract on the part of the visitor.
(2) We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail ("receiptconfirmation"). This message does not constitute acceptance of the offer to conclude a purchase contract. An effective purchase contract only comes into being with the receipt of a further e-mail ("shipping confirmation") or by sending the ordered goods.
(3) The contract is concluded with HHC Friends Christina Storch.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
(1) The prices quoted are in euros including the statutory value-added tax plus the shipping costs quoted. The prices stated at the time of the order apply.
(2) The buyer (hereinafter also "customer") has the option of paying for the goods in advance and cash on delivery. If he has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately, i.e. within seven days of the conclusion of the contract.
(3) We reserve the right to charge a flat-rate reminder fee of EUR 5.00 per reminder if the buyer is in default of payment. The buyer is allowed to prove that a significantly lower damage than this lump sum or no damage at all has occurred.
(4) We will automatically initiate any repayments to the account you used for payment. When paying by invoice and prepayment, the return transfer will be directed to the account from which the transfer was made.
(5) The HHC Friends encrypts all your information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that unauthorized persons are not granted access to your data.
(1) The buyer expressly agrees that the communication between him and the HHC Friends takes place electronically, in particular via unencrypted e-mail. The buyer is aware that unencrypted e-mails only offer limited security and confidentiality.
(2) The buyer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct so that the e-mails sent by the seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by the seller or by third parties commissioned to process the order can be delivered.
(1) General terms and conditions (GTC) of the buyer are not part of the contract, even if HHC Friends does not expressly contradict them.
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec. Europe. eu/consumers/odr/main/index. cfm?event=main. home. chooseLanguage
(3) We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.